Weekend Course on Cardiology
- All abstracts must be submitted via website (www.wecoc.id) ONLY.
- It is the authors' responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your abstract before completing your submission.
- Abstracts for the Oral Session and Poster Presentation are limited to 350 words.
- Abstracts or case reports should be typed in English.
- Only one figure and one table each are allowed in an abstract, provided they add value to the content and remains within the bounds of the template.
- The deadline of abstract submission is July 31st, 2018.
- The acceptance of abstracts will be notified by email to the presenting author and correspondence author by no later than August 7th, 2018.
- Only up to 10 authors including a presenting author will be listed in the abstract book.
- If on-line submission is not available, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In principle, you cannot submit an abstract that has already been published or presented. However, abstracts that have been presented in a congress held outside the Asia-Pacific region may be submitted.
- You may choose to submit your abstract as an oral presentation or poster presentation, however the final decision will be made by scientific committee.
- All abstracts that have been published in a journal may not be submitted